Saturday, May 7, 2022

Break Up With Him, For Me by Whitney G.

I saw the title of this book and had to read it! I didn't care about the synopsis (though that was amazing too) and I didn't care that it was a love triangle (even though I avoid those like the plague). The title was enough to reel me in.

Hayden and Penelope have been in love with each other for years. But Penelope is dating another man and Hayden is her best friend. He is also her brother's best friend and has been looking out for her for years. When Hayden discovers some vile truths about Penelope's boyfriend he does everything he can to get her to break up with the boyfriend and start dating Hayden.

I have a really hard time pronouncing Penelope in my head when I read.

I lost my V card the same way Penelope did. This book made me feel seen.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...