Monday, May 9, 2022

Bookaholics Anonymous Tag

Looks like it's time for another book tag. This is a short, but sweet one.

What do you like about buying new books?
Books to keep. Eventually I cull paper books. Ebooks stay on my Kindle forever and get reread.

How often do you buy new books?
Every two weeks. 

Bookstore or online book shopping- which do you prefer?
Online book shopping. No pesky stickers over the description. 

Do you have a favorite bookshop?
I suppose Crystal Wizards. It's a witchy shop, really.  It has candles, incense, oils, and more. But, my favorite part is the shelves of used earth based religion reading. It's where I get most of my witchy books.

Do you pre-order books?
Sometimes, if I have the money. Most of the time I just wait for it to come out.

Do you have a monthly book buying limit?
Not really. I'm pretty good about being careful with my spending.

Book buying bans- are they something for you?
Nobody tells me not to buy anymore books. Even me. If I have the money, I buy the book. If I don't have the money, I don't. 

How big is your wishlist?
Hundreds if not thousands of books, and counting as I write this.

Which three books from your wishlist do you wish to own now?
I don't know how to answer this since most of the books I want are on Kindle Unlimited. There are a few purchase to own books on there, but they are buried in my TBR wishlist.

Who do I tag?
Everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...