Friday, April 8, 2022

Terms And Conditions by Lauren Asher

When suffering from a book hangover it takes a special book to stand out and this Fake Marriage romance piqued my interest. It is also a Best Friend's Brother romance with a twist as the best friend is a man as well.

Declan is Iris's boss and he has a problem. He needs to get married and have a child to claim his inheritance. When his contract bride bails on him right before the engagement party, Iris steps in to take her place. Only neither of them planned on Declan falling in love. Now, despite himself, he needs to convince Iris to stay married to him.

It thrilled me to read a romance where the MMC is head over heels, but it's the FMC that is reluctant to fall in love. I also loved how Declan has an obsession with words from other languages.

There wasn't a thing I disliked about this book. However,  I'm going to mention here that this is a BWWM romance. I hope none of my readers are racist, but I do understand if the story is not relatable because of it.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...