Sunday, April 10, 2022

His Best Friend's Sister by Alina Parker

I solemnly swear I do not have a thing for my brother's best friend, but this trope is my favorite. I love the sneaking around and then getting caught. Of course, I like the ones where the brother is cool with it too. This is not one of those novels.

Nate has been out of the country for ten years. Zoe is totally over her crush on him. Except, when he returns to town, feelings return full force. And Nate feels it this time too. It was supposed to be no strings attached fun, until both fall in love. Then Zoe discovers she's pregnant and now it time to tell her brother. 

The fight scene was epic! Both Zoe's brother's reaction and Nate's as well. I also loved Nate's response to learning of Zoe's pregnancy. 

Again, this book was amazing from beginning to end, there wasn't a thing I wished would have gone differently. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...