Sunday, April 3, 2022

Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn

I have been watching Bridgerton in Netflix and wanted to know Colin and Penelope's story so badly and did not want to wait two years for season four to air. $8.00 is a lot for me to pay for a book but I had to know the story.

Colin has always seen Penelope as his sister's best friend. Until one day he sees her as more and he can't get enough of her. One day he follows her into the city and discovers a huge secret about her. Caring so much about her he tries to protect her, but some secrets are just too big to keep.

At first it was hard to read because it was so much different than the show, there are more characters in the book, there are characters not even there. I have to enthusiasticly admit that the book is better and I will probably be rereading it a time or two. Even though I still can't wait for season four on the Netflix show, I know it will never measure up to the book now.

I rate this ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...