Monday, April 4, 2022

Hard Pass by K.G. Reuss

I have a book hangover, guys. I can't even. This book is marketed as an Enemies to Lovers trope, and it is. But, it is also a Brother's Best Friend, Vegas Wedding, and College Sports as well. I found this book in a Facebook ad. Is anyone else loving the book ads? 

Travis and Lexy hate each other, but are forced to work together on a school project. Be fake married. But, a trip to Vegas with their friends leads to actually getting married, and Travis has to fight to stay married to Lexy.

The challenges between Travis and Lexy are great. Lexy's twin brother's reaction was priceless. 

This book was amazing!

I rate it ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...