Monday, April 25, 2022

My Brother's Best Friend by Hazel Kelly

I forgot I had this book on my Kindle! As it is a Brother's Best Friend book, I thought to cleanse my palette of Regency Romance.

Margot has been in love with Landon her whole life, but he only ever pushes her away. Once the both live in NYC and work for the same company, sparks start to fly. Landon knows he wants forever with Margot, but is it love? And what happens when Margot's brother finds out.

I liked the double plot twist. Landon groveling was amazing! As was his declaring his love for her to his brother. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...