Saturday, April 23, 2022

My Best Friend's Brother by Hazel Kelly

Right up there with Brother's Best Friend is Best Friend's Brother, for me. Also this is a Friend's To Lovers romance as well.

Andi has been best friends with Izzy and Shane since they were seven. Now Shane and Andi are in the same college and Shane comes to Andi's rescue when her boyfriend turns violent. The whole situation jars Shane into admitting that he has feelings for Andi, and he sets out to prove how good they could be together. Andi wants Shane as well but she is afraid of Shane's twin sister's reaction when she finds out.

When Shane is protective of Andi, it's positively thrilling.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...