Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Baby For The Bosshole by Nadia Lee

I read Marrying My Billionaire Boss by Nadia Lee a few months ago. I really wanted more surprise baby with the boss. This book did not disappoint. 

Amy has worked for Emmett for nearly two years. After one particularly bad day, she decides to give him a piece of her mind. What happens is she walks in on him pleasuring himself while moaning her name. Trying to make a point, she ends up hooking up with him. Soon they embark on a no strings attached fling. But, the waters are about to get pretty murky, with a surprise pregnancy. 

The side plot of Emmett's Dad wanting a grandchild, but being a man child himself is pretty hilarious. 

I give this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...