Thursday, April 21, 2022

Big, Bossy Trouble by Lilian Monroe

I read Big, Bossy Mistake last year and it sent me on a nanny surprise pregnancy kick. When I stumbled on this book and realized it was in the same series and the same trope, I had to read it.

Layla has been in love with Leif for 6 years, but he didn't even remember their first meeting. Now he needs a temporary nanny for his daughter and she chose Layla. But keeping his hands off the nanny ends up being a bigger challenge than he knew. When he realizes he is in love with her, she discovers a big secret he is keeping from her, just as she finds out she is pregnant with his baby.

The history between these two is amazing! Even though he doesn't remember that it was actually her from their first meeting, he does remember it and it left an impression on him.

I rated this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...