Saturday, April 16, 2022

His Miracle Baby by B.B. Hamel

I'm a suckered miracle pregnancies, remember Knocked Up By Mr. Wrong? Delicious. 

Alexa runs into Elias at a work party, not realizing that he is her corrupt boss's son they soon hook up. A month later she tracks him down to let him know she is pregnant when she wasn't supposed to be able to. Elias had never been able to get that night out of his head, and the news that he is now going to be a father does not send him running. Determined to win Alexa and his baby at all cost. But, danger is brewing and Elias realizes he also has to keep Alexa safe.

This book has the couple up against the mafia, which I like a lot better than mafia romance. I also liked that Elias was determined to be better than his own father. Plus his job a a custom motorcycle mechanic is a very hot job.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...