Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Falling For His Best Friend's Sister by Alie Garnett

I was confused when I read the blurb for this book. Sister's best guy friend? Okay. But, I really like the sibling best friend trope so I figured, I'd give it a chance.

Mabel is mad at her twin sister, so she takes over her vacation to Florida pretending to be her. What she doesn't count on is her sister's best friend, Cliff, figuring out her secret. At first Cliff can't figure out why he is suddenly so attracted to his best friend, until a little sleuthing uncovers that it's actually her twin sister. It was only supposed to be a hook up during vacation, but soon Cliff realizes that isn't enough. 

I love forbidden romance, brother's best friend is my absolute favorite. This was just a twist on that. I loved that the most drama the book had was the sister finding out.

I loved every part of this book, there was nothing cringe worthy about it.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...