Friday, April 1, 2022

Big Daddy by K.C. Crowne

I don't know what is up with me and tear jerker novels. The synopsis did not prepare me for the level of feels in this book. 

Brody and Kate are on opposing sides when it comes to a new freeway development, but they can't deny their attraction to each other. Soon they are friends with benefits, all while still fighting about the freeway. But, Brody has some serious problems and doesn't want to wrap Kate up in his life so he let's her go. Not too long later Kate finds out she's pregnant. 

There was so much going on in this novel. I stayed up entirely too late reading it, because I just could not put it down.

This story was just so sad, if the author had not promised a HEA I don't know if I could have finished it. Totally worth the pain, though.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...