Friday, March 4, 2022

Threeway Honeymoon by Jamie Hunter

This book series is a little spicier than books I normally read. It is a FFM series, and probably the most well written one I've come across. Most don't really have any story line to them.

Julie invites Karen, her best friend and secret lover, along on her honeymoon with Tyler. Once there the three soon are sharing everything, even each other. Soon Julie and Tyler want Karen forever and not just on their honeymoon. 

I love the sexy FFM that is really not covered enough in contemporary romance. I loved the shenanigans the three of them got up too. And the spice is unreal!

The only thing I didn't like was the spa guy coming in and having sex with Karen. Even though it was set up by Julie and Tyler it felt too much like cheating to me.

This book gets ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...