Saturday, March 5, 2022

How To Pay For Kindle Books

As excited as I was for Kindle Unlimited, I was let down a moment when I realized not all books were included in the Unlimited package. Many times I don't even thing about it and buy the book if I want it, but sometimes I'm broke and need Amazon gift cards to pay for my books. Today, I've rounded up my favorite rewards apps that I use to pay for my books.

1. S'more
This is probably my favorite, because I don't have to do anything but download it. It puts ads on your phone's lockscreen and pays you for it. It even let's you pick out your favorite apps to access right away without unlocking your phone. I never use that, though. It pays $0.10 a day and you can cash out at $3.00, $5.00, or $10.00.

2. Swagbucks
I used Swagbucks before there was an app. I used to cash out for Walmart gift cards, but Amazon giftcards is better. You can earn points by filling out surveys, watching videos, playing games, and shopping. 100 points is equal to $1.00.

3. Cash Alarm
I have to be honest, I haven't cashed out on this one yet, even though I've made enough to cash out at $2.50. I want to save up more to cash out. I have downloaded Coin Master, Scrabble, and Family Island. You play games and earn points for the minutes you play. It takes a lot of points to cash out, but the points seem to rack up quickly. If you are really strapped for cash you can even cash out with PayPal. 

These are my favorite ways to earn money for Kindle books, what are yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...