Sunday, March 13, 2022

The Book Blog Tag

Time for a tag about books and book blogging! I liked the last book tag so much, I decided to do another one.

Last three books you read
Take Me To The River, Threeway Honeymoon, and My Ex's Little Sister. Three reviews coming up.

Spoilers or spoil free?
Spoil free, please. Though I understand stuff slipping. I probably slipping spoilers in all the time, and I apologize, I don't mean to.

How long have you been book blogging?
Book blogging since January 2022, but I've been playing with web design since I was 12.

A book you read in one sitting 
Forbidden Crush

Your favorite genre 
Romance

Preferred book size (novella, tome, etc.)
Just a regular 300-500 page novel, for me.

Amount of books on TBR
Too many to count. I have a TBR list on Goodreads, and I have two Amazon lists of books to read. A fiction and non fiction list.

Recent awards or milestones 
It's not really anything big, but I recently passed the 50 project mark on Canva. That's how I make my blog graphics. It's even how I designed my blog banner.

Best interaction with an author you enjoy?
Probably the most interaction with an author I've had is M. N. Forgy. She has a Facebook page and she's really good about interacting with her fans. 

Average number of books you read a month?
About 40, I think, February I read 36 books, and January I read 43.

Top three publishers 
Amazon Random House, and Llewellyn

Social media sites your blog uses
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. 

Average amount of time you spend networking?
About an hour a day, sometimes more. My blog is just starting out.

Most comfortable blogging position 
I blog on my phone, so most of the time while laying in bed.

Music or quiet when writing reviews 
I wish so badly I could do it in quiet, but my husband is a big music fan. I've learned to write with music. 

Can you sum up your blogging style in five words?
By the seat of my pants.

A blog you looked up to starting out 
I look up to all book blogs right now. If you have a book blog, that's you. Leave me a comment and I'll check out your blog to learn a thing or two.

Best book you reviewed so far
Slip Shot

Best piece of blogging advice 
Just keep blogging... or was it swimming? Anyway, yeah just keep at it.

Consider yourself tagged 
You, yes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...