Saturday, March 12, 2022

Father Of The Bride by S. E. Law

I read from this author when I need something shorter to read. Their stuff isn't on Kindle Unlimited,  though a couple books are free to download. This book must be bought.

Carolyn is humiliated and dumped at her friend's wedding,  when Preston steps in to make sure she is okay. One thing leads to another and they hook up. Soon they are seeing each other, but what happens when Carolyn realizes she's pregnant. 

Although it wasn't a best friend's Dad this was still a good read and had elements of forbidden romance in it.

The first hookup, was a bit of a letdown. But, it picked up again after that.

I still rate this ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...