Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Sugarcoated by Erin Nicholas

This is a completely free book on the Kindle and a Brother's Best Friend trope.  I had to read it.

Aiden is Zoe's brother's best friend and business partner. After a hot kiss at Christmas,  Aiden spends five months planning how to be with Zoe. But, he buys Zoe's competition to be in the same town as her. He then proceeds to try to win her heart, all while keeping a pretty big secret from her.

I loved how Aiden was with Zoe, he didn't want her for a one night stand, he wanted forever. And, he pulled out all the stops to get it.

I didn't find anything about this book I didn't like.

I rate this one ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...