Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Ruined by Tania Joyce

This book was both on Facebook ads and my Facebook breeder/pregnancy Facebook group. However it is a surprise pregnancy book with a twist.

Kara just had a heartbreaking split up and found out she would never have children. Hunter offers her one night to forget her troubles. That one night results in a very surprising pregnancy. Not only does Hunter not want a child, but he also insists all they have together was the one night. Despite his reservations he steps up to be a Dad. Throughout their pregnancy they get closer together, but it isn't til the unthinkable happens that they really draw together. 

The feels in this book are great. I actually teared up a few times.

It wasn't really a dislike, just a minor annoyance. But, the story is set in the United States, with characters from the United States, but everyone talks like they are from Australia because that is where the author is from.

I rated this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...