Sunday, March 20, 2022

Not So Fake by R.S. Elliot

R.S. Elliot is one of my favorite authors. But, i found this gem of a novel while browsing Kindle Unlimited. While this book is marketed as a Friends to Lovers trope is also is a Brother's Best Friend trope as well.

Harrison and Charlotte work together. They are good friends and Harrison was best friends with Charlotte's brother. When Charlotte's crazy ex comes to town she quickly claims she is married to Harrison. Harrison has been in love with Charlotte for years, but never acted on it because of Charlotte's brother. While pretending to be married one thing leads to another and Charlotte winds up pregnant. But, will Harrison want the baby?

I love Brother's Best Friend tropes, even if the brother has passed on, it's a good trope. 

There is never a thing I dislike about R.S. Elliot's works.

I give this book ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...