Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Knocked Up by Mr. Wrong by Melinda Minx

I found this book awhile ago and didn't read it, but then it showed up in one of my Facebook reader groups and I just had to give it a chance.

Meadow struggles with infertility, but she really wants a baby. She decides to hire a guy to get her pregnant. Only she ends up with Finley, a playboy billionaire with a vasectomy. Somehow, against the odds, she get pregnant. Finley had not been able to get her out of his head, so the news is less than terrible for him. Now he just wants to keep Meadow and the baby.

I loved the miracle baby aspect. The characters were real and vibrant. 

There was not a thing I disliked about the novel. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...