Sunday, March 6, 2022

Floored by Karla Sorensen

I didn't realize when I started that I'd read another book in this series before, the one that comes next. It wasn't til certain familiar stuff cropped up that I realized I'd already been in this book world before.

When Jude and Lia meet she is poking fun of European Football and extolling American Football, not even knowing that Jude is a Footballer. Even a difference of opinion doesn't stop the spark between them. One month later she shows up to let him know she's pregnant. The next semester is spent trying to get to know each other before she returns to America and baby is born.

I liked the family ties Lia has with her family. The family ties she has is beautiful too.

I didn't like how slowly the story unraveled. I know some people like that, so I'm just mentioning. Make your own choices, obviously, but I put the book down several times because it was just too slow going for me.

I'll rate this ❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...