Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Back To You by Jess Mastorakos

This is a military romance by someone who has lived it herself. This is a sweet romance, so none of the steamy stuff in this one.

Spencer and Ellie are best friends. But Spencer has started to feel more and when Ellie splits from her boyfriend he acts on those feelings. But, then he gets scared and backs away and Ellie is lefts to figure out if she still has feelings or if she should move on.

I loved the simultaneous relationships going on in this book. I also loved how realistic this book is!

I was a little bogged down by the boot camp scenes as they unfolded. I appreciated the realistic aspect of it, but it was kinda much for me.

I rated this ❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...