Sunday, February 27, 2022

Wrong Prince by Lilian Monroe

This was an unusual, yet beautiful read. It was a shorter read. I finished in a morning, however it was packed full of emotions for me. This was another unexpected find on Kindle Unlimited. 

Cara and Theo were set up with an arranged marriage that they want out of. They pretend to go along with it while they look for a way out. However, they end up falling in love. Neither is willing to make the first move until Cara finds our she's pregnant. Happily planning for their future tragedy strikes and they have to see if their relationship is strong enough to pull through.

I loved the length of this book. Too long to be a novella and just short of being a regular novel. I loved the realness of the characters. I also loved the situations they find themselves in.

I was a bit upset when things got a little too real. I cried for the characters, but that makes it a good book, right? 

I would rate this ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...