Saturday, February 26, 2022

Hate You More xx by Misti Murphy

I stumbled on this gem while scrolling through Kindle Unlimited. I like high-school bully romance sometimes and apparently I like the Enemies to Lovers trope too.

Arrow was Saylor's high-school bully. On their mutual birthday they end up hooking up in the bathroom of a club. A month later Saylor finds out she's pregnant, but when she tells Arrow he wants to be involved. Soon they find themselves putting the past behind them and working on their new future.

I loved Arrow's reasoning for being a bully and the fact that he cared about her all along but just went about it all wrong. I liked the snapshots of the past throughout the novel.

The only thing I didn't like is that Saylor has a pretty big secret that she keeps the whole book! And it's a big one, something that could have blown the relationship up if it came to light.

But still I give it ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...