Thursday, February 17, 2022

The Virgin Rulebook by Lauren Blakely

As much as I love the accidental pregnancy trope, I was excited to read a Brother's Best Friend novel that didn't include that element. 

Crosby has sworn off dating until spring training. He decides to have Nadia be his safe plus one to his best friend's wedding. But, it isn't so safe after all and he had Nadia end up with all the feels for each other. 

I loved that this was a Brother's Best Friend story where the brother didn't punch his best friend. I like that too, but this was nice too. 

I didn't really like how long it took for them to seal the deal. But, it worked for the story so I'm not too upset.

All in all I give this novel ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...