Saturday, February 19, 2022

Forbidden Crush by R. S. Elliot

Another R. S. Elliot book for the win. I love this author and follow them on Kindle to get their new releases as soon as they hit Kindle Unlimited. 

Kat wants to have a fling with Jonah and that's all. He had lost his wife three years ago and doesn't think he will ever find love again. But, when Kat realizes that she is pregnant it's time to reevaluate feelings and see if this is even something they want to continue or not.

I loved that Kat is the one that doesn't want to be serious. That Jonah wants love again but doesn't know if it's possible. I liked that after Jonah proposes, Kat turns him down.

I didn't find anything I didn't like in this book. It went at the perfect pace and had the perfect amount of pages.

I would rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...