Tuesday, February 15, 2022

My Secret Valentine Baby by Ella Goode

My Valentine read a little late. This is because I didn't read it till Valentine's Day. But, it was perfect to read the day of because it's a novella.

Archer sees Mila in his bar and decides he must seduce and marry her. But, Mila disappeared after one amazing night. Only to resurface four months later, pregnant with his kid. There then ensues a battle as Archer tries to pick up his plan where he left off.

I really liked the scene at the end where Archer interrupts Mila getting hit on by a guy in his bar. His possessiveness was hot. I also liked how Mila stood up to him throughout the story.

I didn't like how Archer wanted to marry her right away. Although I can see it being kinda realistic because it was his first time. It just still seemed like their love wasn't genuine because it was rushed.

All in all I rate this book ❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...