Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Vegas Accident by Sofia T. Summers

I was so excited for this book to come out! I marked it on my calendar and saved the pre order to my books to read list. I have read and enjoyed other books by this author and I must say this novel did not disappoint!

On a lark Luke and Imogene decide to get married in Vegas. Then end up roommates six months later. Soon they can't stay away from each other. Just as Luke realizes he has fallen in love, Imogene blindsides him with the news that she is pregnant. 

This book had me both giggling and tearing up. I enjoyed all the amazing characters in this book. I also loved the back and forth between Luke and Imogene.

The only thing I disliked about this book was all the church talk. But towards the end Imogene shares her very progressive views about the Bible. Then, Luke and Imogene have a handfastening ceremony in the woods to renew their vows. So that makes up for their lives revolving around church socials and such.

This book gets a rating of ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...