Friday, February 4, 2022

Josh And Gemma Make A Baby by Sarah Ready

Gemma decides she only needs a man for one thing. And, Josh, her brother's best friend is perfect for that. He agrees and IVF begins. But during the journey Gemma decides that maybe she wants Josh as more than just his sperm. 

I loved the different tone of this book. It's about a couple genuinely getting to like each other. It's also about the difficult topic of IVF. 

I didn't like that it was only from Gemma's POV I really wanted to know what Josh thought. But it's not a deal breaker for me. I still greatly enjoyed this novel.

I would again give this story ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...