Wednesday, February 9, 2022

My Boys by Alyssa Clark

I really wanted to review a reverse harem romance and I finally got the chance with this book. 

Lucas, Noah, and Bryce finally open up to Frankie that they have been into her for years. They then embark on a relationship. Frankie's very religious mom finds out and is furious.

I loved Noah the best. His assurance that Frankie get hers first was sweet. I also loved that Bryce was brave enough to make a move with Frankie.

What I didn't like was the fact the guys all getting theirs first. The only exception was Noah, as I've mentioned. All of the guys didn't bother to make sure she got hers during the actual act and that was frustrating to read.

As a whole I liked the book. But the spicy scenes were lacking for me.

This is the first rating of ❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...