Thursday, February 10, 2022

Reckless by Abby Brooks

yThis is one of my favorite tropes: Brother's Best Friend. All the feels for that trope. Add to that an unplanned pregnancy, swoon!

Jude proposes to Izzy to give the look of stability his life for his brother. But he does it in truly cringe worthy fashion. But then Izzy discovers she's pregnant with Judes child and agrees to marry him for his brother and their child. But things spin out of control for the couple and Jude is left to fight for his marriage.

I loved the flow of this book. Everything happened right on time. I loved the descriptions in this book. It left me highlighting certain parts.

I couldn't find a thing I didn't like about this book.

I give this book another ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...