Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Decidedly With Luck by Stina Lindenblatt

This book is not on Kindle Unlimited, as most of the books I've reviewed so far have been. But, it is so worth the purchase!

Logan runs into Kiera at a masquerade ball. She doesn't know it's him and decides to move on from her husband's death with who she thinks is a stranger, but who actually is her husband's best friend. She ends up pregnant but tells everyone that it's her husband's baby. It is a total comedy of errors.

I loved the premise of this story. Logans daughter is so cute. This is also a sports romance and I love those!

The relationship between Logan and his ex wife is weirdly good. Like I didn't totally get it. 

I rated this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...