Thursday, February 3, 2022

Best Friends Don't Kiss by Max Monroe

Best friends for 15 years decide to fake a relationship for the holidays. Through a whole slew of moments of comedy they come to have real feelings for each other.

I don't usually like slow burners like this, but in this case it was perfect. It came late in the book but when the steam hit it was on point.

I don't think there was a single thing that I didn't like about this book.

Even though I might need to kick the Christmas stories for the season, I really loved this novel. I would definitely read it again.

Again I rate this one at ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...