Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Daddy's Best Friend by Sofia T. Summers

Had to get my Sofia T. Summers fix in again and this book did not disappoint. 

Izzi has a plan. Get a job working for her Dad and go after his best friend and business partner, John. John lost his wife in childbirth 12 years ago and didn't want to go through that pain again. Little by little Izzi breaks down his resolve to leave her alone. 

I loved the Dad's best friend trope. It's one of my favorites. Izzi and John are strong characters that's hooked me from the beginning.  My favorite was to read from John's point of view. 

I loved this entire book. I have zero bad things to say about it.

I rate this novel ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...