Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Off Limits by J. L. Beck

This is a best friends Dad trope. It is a novella. It all starts when the best friend goes out of town and the FMC and MMC decide they can't hold back their attraction anymore. They end up falling in love and have to break the news to the best friend/daughter. 

I really liked the length of this story as it was a nice breather between the longer books I read. The steam between the characters is great and the best friend took things pretty well.

There wasn't anything I didn't like about this book. It was sweet and steamy

I'd rate this story ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...