Tuesday, December 27, 2022

End Of Year Book Tag 2022

Time for another book tag. I might do this special end of year book tag every year. I get so caught up in Christmas, that I don't do anything for New Years. My husband has been stuck with holidays at work, so we have had to get creative with celebrating them. He might barely get home in time for the New Years kiss. If not, this post may end up being a bigger tradition in my life. I'm kidding! Note: I get all my book tags from Pinterest. I don't give credit because often no credit is taken or given. So, I have no idea who started these. If you ever see a book tag on here, that is yours send me your name and blog post url. That way I can give you credit.

1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish? 
As of now, I have no deadlines. I have no ARCs to read. All the books on my Kindle is stuff that I can carry over to the new year.

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I'm not sure what the writer meant by this. The dictionary definition is having to do with Autumn, which I don't think is seasonally appropriate. I'm going with the colloquial definition of a couple in their autumn years. Midlife. And I have actually asked the breeder reader Facebook group for some suggestions. Not sure that makes sense for the season either. I Googled it, best I can do.

3. Is there a new release you're still waiting for?
Not yet. I'm keeping an eye out for new books by Sofia T Summers, Sofia Finn, Ava Gray, Alexis Winter, K.C. Crowne, and Natasha L. Black.

4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
I can't. There are a lot more than three left to read. I'm still reading Christmas books. 

5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
I started reading Wrong by Adelaide Forrest and it had some NONCON in it, which is kind of a trigger for me. So many people have raved about it, that I want to finish it and see. This book is supposed to have straight up breeding scenes in it, which is a kink I like to read about.

6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2023?
I have decided to aim for 400 books again. I have probably already read more than that this year (I also read on Hoopla and listen to audiobooks). My husband has been feeling left out, this year from so much reading. I don't want to aim for more and cut him out over books. Even though I love reading like a man loves fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...