Wednesday, November 16, 2022

November 2022 My TBR List

I decided to start a new type of post (for me) I want to share what's on my Kindle TBR this month. In reality I will probably read more than this. In fact, I have already read more than this, this month. I just wanted to share my TBR list. This is my mini list because the true list is so long It would take awhile to read through...probably a lifetime.

Holiday Daddy by Kelly Myers 
November 1st, I start reading holiday smut. It's hard to find holiday stories from this year, yet, but I found found a couple. This is one. I'm currently reading this one, but I'm leaving it on my TBR list a moment longer. 

Triple Beat by Anne Grech
I love MMF novels. I don't really read too much MM romance, not because of some sort of homophobic tendencies, but because (as a woman) I don't really find myself relating to it at all. But, let's face it, MM romance is heavy on the spice! So, MMF gives me the hotness of MM action, while throwing a woman into the mix so I can still find it a little relatable. 

The Ritual by Shantell Tessier
I'll be honest this book has been on and off my list for awhile. In my "Breeder Reader" Facebook group this book comes highly recommended. People read it and then ask for more just like it. I have only made it 4% through. It seems it may be a bit of a slower start for me. Hopefully I finish reading it this month.

Never Say Never by Summer Brooks
I like Nanny Romance and this is the second book of that type on my list. I started reading this one a few days ago, but Holiday Daddy stole my attention when I was only 2% in on this one. I can't wait to get back to it. I'm almost done with my Nanny Romance listicle. This may be the book that finishes it. Or maybe I'll find a few more.

Boss's Little Secret by Crystal Monroe 
Okay, sometimes I like books by this author, sometimes I don't. Was I heavily influenced by the cover of this book? Absolutely. There is no shame in my game. If a cover doesn't grab me, I'll walk right on by. Unless fellow smut readers highly recommend it. Then I may be tempted.

Yours For Christmas by Lilian Monroe 
I'm pretty sure this is a Holiday romance from last year or older. I haven't read it yet, though. Lilian Monroe is one of my favorites so I decided to throw this Holiday read on my Kindle. For those not up to speed yet, Lilian Monroe writes a lot of accidental pregnancy stories. 

Bossy Trouble by Sofia Finn
Sofia Finn is a new author added to my favorites list. Whenever I see a book by them, I've been snatching it up. I also love boss romance, so this one is sure to be a blast to read.

Accidental Baby For The Billionaire by Josie Hart
I'm not sure if Josie Hart is a favorite author, yet. Let me read a few more before I add them to the list. In the mean time, I'm picking them up to see if I like them. The title of this one is promising. 



X

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...