Saturday, September 10, 2022

Big, Bossy Problem by Lilian Monroe

Aside from the fact that the MMC is the same name as my awful ex, this book was just as good as the other two in this series. Although, I'm not sure if I'm going to read the next one, it veers off from the romances of the best friend billionaires and their nanny.

Penny is Marcus' dog walker. She is also a doggie fashion designer. When Marcus' niece stays with him and it becomes too much to handle and he calls in Penny for help. But, he is wild attracted to her and soon they give into each other. Marcus wants to date some for the first time in years. As does Penny. Things unwind when he violates her privacy in a misguided attempt at helping her.

I can't comment on this book anymore. It was so good. I feel like Lilian Monroe has a firm grasp of nanny accidental pregnancies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...