Sunday, July 24, 2022

This Is Not The End by Sidney Bell

This is a book I've had my eye on Kindle for awhile. It was about $5.00  there, worth it, but I'd have to wait to get. Until a book group member mentioned that it's available on Overdrive. I rushed to my app to get it.

Anya and Zac have been married a few years with a young son. Cal is Zac's best friend and band mate. When Anya decides she wants to play with Cal for Zac's birthday. Only Cal has had feelings for Zac and Anya for awhile and he wants serious. They agree to serious, but Cal is still falling apart because he loves this little family and wants to be part of it permanently. 

I don't often like Rockstar romance, but this was well done and it's believable that Rockstars might have a polyamorous relationship. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...