Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Baby For My Ex's Father by Suzie Grace

Finally an accidental pregnancy with an ex's Dad! I have read two before, but they are hard to find. I thought about writing a listicle of ex's Dad romance, but there are so few of them I don't think I could fill a whole post!

Tanner's son does not treat his girlfriend right. After he breaks up with Jasmine, Tanner ends up rescuing her a lot. Soon they are exploring a relationship together and things have never been better until Tanner's son arrives back in town expecting everyone to bail him out. Then Jasmine finds out she's pregnant. 

This is a short novel, but not quite novella. It was captivating from the beginning. You could breathe the chemistry. Something that I needed after the last book I tried to read.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...