Sunday, March 27, 2022

The Broken One by Brittney Sahin

I found this book from Facebook ads, that's where I find a lot of my books. This book is a military veteran book, which is one of my favorites. It is also a Brother's Best Friend trope, something we all know I love.

Jesse and Ella have been in love with each other for years, and they find themselves in New York together with a deal to have a no strings attached night together. Fast forward three years and Jesse finds out Ella's life is in danger because he loves her. They set up a plan to fake marriage to draw out the killer, but along the way they have to face how they feel about each other.

The pure love between Jesse and Ella's gets to me. I got so caught up in the story.

There is a lot of technical jargon in this novel, it was a dislike for me. But, even with a military background, it was hard to read.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...