Thursday, March 10, 2022

Take Me To the River by Kaci Rose

I started saving this to my TBR pile and end up losing it. But, then it was in my TBR pile again. I just so happened to have the money to buy it too. That's right, this is not a Kindle Unlimited book.

Emeili gets abandoned in the woods by her cheating boyfriend. She gets lost looking for the main road and stumbles on Axel, bathing in the river. Axel has been burned by women not used to his size. But, he senses something different in Emeili. He helps her out and tries to maintain some distance. However, the two end up together just as Emeili's ex shows up to try to get her back.

I loved the mountain man lifestyle. And I loved Emeili's adaptation to it. The love between the two was epic.

There was not a thing I disliked about this book.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...