Tuesday, March 8, 2022

My Ex's Little Sister by Lindsey Hart

I decided to read something a little different and even more forbidden than usual this time. Sister's ex. 

Bella finds her sister's fiance after Rhett found out that she had been cheating on him and never had loved him. She wisks him away and offers him Alcohol. After a crazy night together he decides he wants more. He follows her home and they end up hooking up some more, but then Bella finds out just how rich Rhett is and then it's up to Rhett to fight for what he wants. 

I loved the Sister's ex trope, I liked how Bella swooped in to save the day. Strong female main character, loved it!

I didn't like how it kept saying she could get pregnant with just a look. I prefer either get pregnant or don't, no in-between for me.

I still rate this ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...