Thursday, March 24, 2022

Bred Winner by Frankie Love

Because I love pregnancy romance, I'm a member of a breeder/pregnancy reader group on Facebook.  This book was recommended.  The last book they recommended ended up being a dud, so I was leary of reading another book recommended in the group. Thankfully this one was much better. I had to pay for this book but it was only $0.99.

Major wants someone to come home to, a wife. Then Molly moves in next door to be a nanny to the neighbor kids. Major is in love right away. Maybe Molly is too, but she has some concerns before she goes all in.

This book has all the feels. The insta love, the desire for family.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...