Saturday, April 22, 2023

Following For My TBR List

Have you ever been on a Facebook book group and seen someone post their "follow dot" to keep abreast of the post should a new juicy book get posted in the comments? If you are like me, you probably wanted to snatch those follow dots for yourself, but were too afraid of copyright infringement. Well, I made my own. And, I made some to share as well.

If you are on the computer, I'm sure you know to "right click" and "save."

If you are on your phone, screenshot it and then use a photo cropping app like "Photo Editor PRO" to crop the extra stuff out of the screens hot. To get "Photo Editor PRO" you have to type in "Aviary Photo Editor" it's the only way I can find it. RIP Aviary Photo Editor. 

Now for the good stuff:




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...